Reichlin Roberts Funeral Home offers you and your family many types of affordable burials, entombments, cremations, and memorial services appropriate for all faiths. Our licensed funeral directors will guide you through the funeral process and help you to realize your wishes for the services you desire. We gather information, listen to your thoughts and ideas and help to make the best decisions for a meaningful funeral. We know that each funeral is specific and individually unique in its own right.
When a person dies there are some important steps to take that begin with locating and notifying a licensed funeral director and setting a time for the arrangement conference with the director. During this meeting, whether at your home or at our funeral home, the director will explain what needs to be done immediately, the different services offered and help to make the appropriate selections, notifications and scheduling.
You can call on us at anytime… 440-365-1271…our staff is on call 24 hours a day, every day, to serve you when the need arises.
THE ARRANGEMENT CONFERENCE IS THE FIRST STEP. We meet with you and address your unique needs to personalize the service you desire for your loved one. Our experienced directors can assist in arranging services from the simplest to the most elaborate
- THE TRADITIONAL FUNERAL can include visitation, a service in the funeral home or the church, procession to the cemetery, and a committal service
- CREMATION can range from visitation with a cremation casket or a rental casket to a simple memorial service without the body present. We can also arrange a cremation without any formal funeral or memorial.
- A DEATH OUT OF TOWN can be handled with one phone call to Reichlin Roberts. We can make the arrangements to return your loved one home for any type of service you desire. We can also arrange to have a burial in any other U.S. city or any where in the world.
OTHER SERVICES PROVIDED BY REICHLIN ROBERTS FUNERAL HOME
- Assistance with service organizations to arrange for their participation in the funeral or committal. [such as Military Honors at the cemetery]
- Assistance with the filing of forms for insurance benefits, Veterans benefits and Social Security benefits.
- Reception services are available in our family lounge. It is available for gatherings after the funeral and we will be glad to assist you with catering services. The lounge can accommodate up to 50 people.
- We can provide you with a memory CD to play during the funeral or calling hours using 25 to 30 of your most treasured pictures.